Thoughts on biking and Czech life through the Eyes of an American

Friday, September 24, 2004

I'm such an idiot...

Apparently at work yesterday a lot of people weren't scheduled to come in... then one by one it seemed people kept going home for some reason. At 1:45pm the boss comes in and was like "I'm taking off, looks like you'll be the only one here, lock up when you leave." Maybe they were all going to go see George W. who flew his Airforce 1 into town around 3:30.

So what do I do on a blue sky day when no one will know if I leave early?? You guessed it... I stayed 1 and half ours late! Left at 6:30 instead of 5:00. I'm such an idiot.

Its 42 degrees right now! Time to ride!

5 Comments:

Blogger JV said...

[I myself was brought up with ethics, and morals, so, I guess I assume everyone else was as well. Which is so not true.]

That's a good point. I still try to initially assume people are decent, and I think most are.

Yeah, interesting laws. I gotta remember to bring a shotgun to church next sunday... you know, just incase Indians attack!

September 24, 2004 at 10:38 AM

 
Blogger Amity said...

Hey, thanks for checking out my blog.

September 24, 2004 at 6:04 PM

 
Blogger Bobass said...

Hi!
How can you do that "jukebox thing" in your blog???
It's so cool!I was surfing and suddenly,i eard music!Please tell me........
ps:excuse my english,i'm french!!!

September 24, 2004 at 6:15 PM

 
Blogger JV said...

I made the "jukebox" myself. Its modeled after a bike computer made by CatEye. I think I only have 8 songs on the playlist right now but I probably add more.

September 24, 2004 at 6:42 PM

 
Blogger Bobass said...

Cool!Thks for having spoken in french in my blog and thks for the info!

September 25, 2004 at 3:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home