Thoughts on biking and Czech life through the Eyes of an American

Saturday, September 25, 2004

National One Hit Wonder Day

Today is officially "National One Hit Wonder Day". In recognition of those who are only defined by a single song, I have switched up the playlst on my mp3 player (see sidebar). The songs are a bit large but they load automatically so if you don't hear anything, just wait longer! All three of the artists on the playlist made VH1's List of the 100 Greatest One Hit Wonders.
Anyway, I did get a few questions about the player... I made the player for another website, a bike related site, and one of the sponsors was CatEye Computers. So armed with this image:
sorry, temporary disabled: http://www.maineislandillusions.com/blog/cateye_os11.jpg" alt="CatEye OS 1.1 Bike Computer"
I tried to recreate the computer as an MP3 player. To see my my shoddy artwork, right-click on the player and select "Zoom In" and move it around with the "hand" (then click "Show All" when finished to zoom back). Then I just did a bit of code to make it work. Anyway, maybe I'll make a more traditional player later on.

And don't worry, these one hit wonders won't stay on the site for long. :)
Oh, and I do take requests. Just post it somewhere on the site and I'll see what I can do.

Oh yeah, and MaineGirl has a survey that more people should fill out in order for her scientific findings to be statistically significant. Otherwise my sad results will be the average.

Rock on!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hiya JV - thanks for stopping by! I'm too tired (read: lazy) to retype what I wrote to you-- check out the comments -- I responded there--

Maine huh I bet its starting to get mighty pretty up there :-)

September 25, 2004 at 1:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home