Thoughts on biking and Czech life through the Eyes of an American

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Halloween Costumes

The youth of today are scaring me. Back in the day, everyone had a different costume for halloween... a vampire, a princess, a doctor, a witch... it was all very original and no one dressed the same. However this year I saw only a handful of different costumes. I saw at least a half dozen of EACH of these costumes. I lost count of the number of "Nancy Reagans" that showed up on my doorstep begging for peanut butter cups. Seriously kids, try to be a little more creative next year. For example, you can grab and old sheet, cut a hole, and presto! - you're the only ghost in town!

Damn those video games sucking the originality out of our kids!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home